Church of St. Peter in Supetarska Draga
The church was built in 1059 and is The monastery was established by the Bishop of Rab, Drago, who in 1071 got permission to found the monastery by Petar Krešimir IV. The church was built as a triple-naved basilica and has recently been restored. It is widely thought to be one of the best-preserved Romanic buildings on the east coast of the Adriatic. The church still comprises a Gothic bell-tower which is considered one of the oldest on the Croatian Adriatic coast. The bell was made in 1299 by Luka, a member of the Order from Venice.