COVID-19 protocol and risk assessment questionnaire
Dear private accommodation providers and guests of the island of Rab,
Due to the increased number of inquiries regarding the protocol in case of developing symptoms of COVID-19 virus infection in tourists, we are updating the information from 5 June, which we sent you by e-mail, through our official website and through local media. Please remain responsible and follow the instructions of the National Civil Protection Headquarters of the Republic of Croatia and the Croatian Institute of Public Health.
If a guest begins to develop symptoms of illness after arriving at the accommodation, please follow the steps below:
- The guest contacts the reception of the accommodation facility / property owner by phone or e-mail.
- He or she fills out the SARS-COV-2 (COVID-19) Infection Assessment Questionnaire (questions are attached in different languages).
- Reception of the accommodation facility / property owner calls the coronavirus call centre +385 112 and gives the health status of the guest by means of the completed questionnaire.
- Follow the instructions of 112, in case of doubt, the epidemiologist on duty will be notified.
- In case of reasonable doubt, further steps will be taken by the epidemiologist in cooperation with the Town of Rab and Rab Tourist Board.
Rab Tourist Board