50% DISCOUNT ON COVID-19 TESTING FORr TOURISTS
The Town of Rab and the Rab Tourist Board have provided a 50% discount (349,11 kuna) on COVID-19 PCR test for tourists in the area of the town of Rab in September and October.
Who can use the discount?
- All tourists who need the result of the COVID-19 PCR test when returning to their home country.
- The discount is valid for all arrivals in September and October 2020 (from 1 September to 31 October 2020).
- Valid for all persons who stay in the area of the town of Rab for a minimum of 7 nights continuously in private accommodation.
- Valid for all reservations for September and October, regardless of when they were made.
How to get a discount?
- When performing the test, in order to obtain the discount, the tourist or accommodation provider (person who pays 50% of the test) must present a confirmation of stay from eVisitor system, which the accommodation provider can print out from the eVisitor system or request at the Rab Tourist Board
- When testing, only 50% of the test price is paid if it is established that the tourist meets the necessary prerequisites for obtaining the discount.
SARS-CoV-2 virus NF swab sampling / COVID-19 testing is performed by the employees of the Public Health Institute (ZZJZ) – Rab Branch office (from Monday to Friday from 8:00 to 11:00 with prior notice on tel. 776-924).
Questions and additional clarifications:
- by phone: 051 724 064
- email: email@example.com
- in person at the Rab Tourist Board Office
The discount is provided by:
Town of Rab
Rab Tourist Board